Become a stronger champion for effective diabetes policy.
July 2, 2014 7am – 5pmOrlando World Center Marriott
- Patient advocates from other diseases
- Government and Regulatory Affairs representatives from device and pharmaceutical companies
- Other experts.
Understand the role of patients, empower diabetes advocates:
- Policy, regulatory issues
- What advocacy looks like now and where we can improve.
- How can patients be effective in the policy landscape?
Diabetes Hands Foundation offers this MasterLab in collaboration with Children with Diabetes (CWD). Registered participants in CWD’s Friends for Life conference are welcome to join the MasterLab as part of their FFL experience at no additional cost.
Please email Mike@diabeteshf.
org for a promo code
to use for free registration for the MasterLab.